Pupils in Year 2 had an ex-ZILAIRating experience at the helicopter landing pad at Pointe la Rue. Zil Air staff were friendly and informative and the children had the opportunity to board the helicopter – albeit a stationary one! We witnessed 2 helicopters taking off and had to put our fingers in our ears – we were that close!! Many thanks to Katia and Tim for taking the time to speak to us.
Click on the >> to see pictures!
Are you ready for World Book Day?
Thursday 5th March
• Send in photos of yourself reading in unusual places!
• Get your book character costumes ready!
• Donate any unwanted books from home
PRIMARY PARENTS PLEASE JOIN US ON 05/03/15
• The book character parade to music 8.15am, Main playground
• Visit your child’s classroom, 9am – 10am to share books and games
• See our mass ‘favourite books’ display
• Share our love of reading
Click below link for information